CYCLING AND FITNESS EXPO
November 18-19, 2023
This will be the eleventh year we have presented the Cycling and Fitness Expo. It started with only a few vendors on Sunday and has now grown to two days with over 30 vendors. These include local bike shops, major bike manufacturers, accessory suppliers and other cycling and fitness-related businesses. This is a great opportunity to take care of all your merchandise and service needs.
The Expo will be open from 10 am - 5 pm on Saturday and 7 am - 4 pm on Sunday. To make sure you have plenty of traffic on Saturday, we will have packet pick-up from 10-5, several warm-up rides and a food truck bazaar. Sunday is the big event with over 2000 riders and all kinds of supportive spectators.
Important points to note regarding participation as a Horrible Hundred Display Partner include:
- Trailside spaces are a minimum of 20x20 and cost $ plus $ for each additional 10x20 space. All other spaces are 10x10 and cost $ plus $ for each additional 10x10 space. These fees help to cover park security costs. This also includes your logo and link listed on our vendor page.
- Partners will provide their own pop-up tent and other equipment. Maximum tent area is 400 sf. If you need more, please contact Expo Coordinator for special instructions.
- Partners will have Friday (Nov 17) from 4 pm to 6 pm and Saturday (Nov 18) from 7 am to 10 am to set up their display. Vehicle access will not be allowed at other times. Security will be provided Friday and Saturday night.
- Partners should expect to maintain displays until 4:00 pm on Sunday to allow all guests to meet you and see your displays and merchandise.
- Partners will be required to complete a Display Application and submit payment. Payment will be by credit card only.
- Promoter reserves the right to refuse any vendor application AND, promoter will make every attempt to accommodate site requests.
The Florida Freewheelers look forward to including you and your business as a Display Partner in the 2023 Horrible Hundred. For more information, please contact Louis, Expo Coordinator.
Please note: the Expo is for cycling and fitness-related vendors only and the Expo Coordinator reserves the right to accept or reject any vendor application.