GENERAL RULES FOR ALL RIDERS
- Helmets are required on all rides.
- No headphones allowed.
- Please be courteous to drivers and do not block the roadways.
- Stop at all stop signs and obey traffic signals.
- Obey the rules of the road and all traffic laws.
- Do not ride more than two abreast.
- You should carry a spare tube, patch kit, tire pump, and identification.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2021
- Yalaha Bakery
Start: 8:30 am
Ride parts of the Horrible Hundred course to and from the famous Yalaha Bakery. 50 mile ride at a 17-18 mph average. The ride will stop for 20 minutes or so at the bakery so bring some $ to get a treat.
- Cracker Cove
Start: 8:45 am
Ride a few of the Horrible Hundred hills on the way to the quaint Lake County town of Howey in the Hills. 34 mile ride at a 16-17 mph average. The ride will stop at a convenience store at 19 miles.
- Bay Lake Backwards
Start: 9:00 am
Ride into the Green Swamp and visit Mascotte before returning on parts of the Horrible Hundred course. 42 mile ride at a 17-18 mph average. The ride will stop at a convenience store at 29 miles.
Maps, Cue Sheets and GPS Downloads are not available at this time
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2020
HORRIBLE HUNDRED RIDES